With the ability to emulate a number of different radar systems, SimScope provides an effective platform for terminal and enroute radar training. The high-fidelity display of data blocks and video maps coupled with accurate keyboard and trackball commands delivers a solid foundation for developing practical air traffic management skills in the simulation lab. SimScope is also suitable for providing radar or airport surveillance displays in a tower simulation environment using SimCab.
- Emulates STARS, DSR, and ASDE-X.
- High-fidelity display including data blocks, video maps, and on-screen controls.
- Accurate implementation of keyboard and trackball commands.
- Suitable for single-controller or multi-sector scenarios.
- MSAW (Minimum Safe Altitude Warning) emulation.
- CRDA (Converging Runway Display Aid) emulation.
- TPA (Terminal Proximity Alert) graphics. (J-Rings and TPA Cones.)