Any serious ATC training program requires a voice communication system that supports the various types of radio and interphone channels used in modern air traffic control facilities. SimVox provides a flexible voice switching network using high-fidelity user interface panels that simulate a variety of actual devices in use today including RDVS, and VSCS.
- Provides both air-to-ground and land line channels.
- Frequencies configurable for transmit and receive or receive-only.
- Multiple frequencies can be used simultaneously to simulate position consolidation.
- Simulates several types of land line channels including override, intercom, and shout lines.
- Suitable for deployment on touch screen panels.
- Can be used with standard flat panel displays with mouse control.
- Instructor stations have the ability to monitor any single station or multiple stations simultaneously.